Fara í fyrstu ólesnu skilaboð

Koeman, Julie

ólesið,
13. apr. 2016, 11:59:3813.4.2016
til gen...@soe.ucsc.edu

Along with Anita on message #19613, I would also like to be able to see the Rat Chromosome Band track and the Rat BAC End Pairs!  Is there a way to view them now?  If not, do you know of another genome browser where the Rat BACs can be viewed?

Thank you,

Julie

VAI-LogoWithTagRGB

Julie Koeman, CG(ASCP)CM | Cytogenetics | Jewell Lab

333 Bostwick Ave., N.E., Grand Rapids, Michigan 49503

Phone: 616-234-5690 | Fax: 616-234-5691 | Email: julie....@vai.org |
Web: www.vai.org | Laboratory Page: http://www.vai.org/vari/core-technologies-and-services/pathology-and-biorepository/cytogenetics.aspx

VAI on Facebook | VAI on Twitter | VAI on YouTube

Luvina Guruvadoo

ólesið,
4. maí 2016, 14:02:294.5.2016
til Koeman, Julie,gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Hello Julie,

Thanks for your email and my apologies for the delay in response. We have created a BAC End Pairs track for our rat (rn6) assembly, however, it has not yet been reviewed by our Quality Assurance team. We're not certain as to when this might happen, but in the meantime you are welcome to view it on our preview site: http://genome-preview.ucsc.edu/cgi-bin/hgTrackUi?db=rn6&g=cloneEndSuper. Please keep in mind that our preview site contains untested and experimental data, and may undergo changes at any time.

If you have any further questions, please reply to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu. All messages sent to that address are archived on a publicly-accessible forum. If your question includes sensitive data, you may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

Regards,
Luvina

--
Luvina Guruvadoo