deleting the old hubs

Hayashi,Rippei

Jul 9, 2014, 11:44:01 AM7/9/14
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Dear my colleague,

I would like to remove the hubs that are no longer useful, but am wondering how to do it.
Would you let me know how to do it?

Many thanks
Rippei in Austria

Steve Heitner

Jul 9, 2014, 1:17:11 PM7/9/14
to Hayashi,Rippei, gen...@soe.ucsc.edu

Hello, Rippei.

Could you please provide some clarification on where you are attempting to remove hubs from?  Are you using the Browser and you no longer want to display hubs that you have selected?  Are you using a session and no longer want the hubs to appear in your session?  Are you using the Browser and you don’t want to see specific hubs displayed in the list of public hubs?  Are you running a mirror site and would like to remove specific hubs from the list of public hubs?

Please contact us again at gen...@soe.ucsc.edu if you have any further questions.
All messages sent to that address are archived on a publicly-accessible Google Groups forum.  If your question includes sensitive data, you may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

---
Steve Heitner
UCSC Genome Bioinformatics Group

Steve Heitner

Jul 9, 2014, 2:05:45 PM7/9/14
to Hayashi,Rippei, gen...@soe.ucsc.edu

Hello, Rippei.

Based on the screen shot you sent, it appears related to a bug that we recently fixed.  The fix will not be available on our public site until our next release which is scheduled for Tuesday July 29.  In the meantime, you can clear all hubs by performing a cart reset at http://genome.ucsc.edu/cgi-bin/cartReset.  Please be aware that this will reset all of your Browser settings back to the default.