Re: about GenCODE genes for hg19

Bogdan Tanasa

Nov 6, 2015, 7:27:57 PM11/6/15
to Steve Heitner, gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Just noticed that it woks with : genePredToGtf hg19 wgEncodeGencodeBasicV19 GenCode_genes.gtf

Thanks and happy weekend !

On Fri, Nov 6, 2015 at 4:19 PM, Bogdan Tanasa <tan...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Steve,

thanks again for your help regarding genePredToGtf utility. For hg19, please may I ask what "collection name" shall I use in order to access the GENECODE collection of hg19 (shall I use "basic" does not work).

genePredToGtf hg19 ??? GenCODE.gtf

much thanks !

-- bogdan

Bogdan Tanasa

Nov 6, 2015, 7:27:57 PM11/6/15
to Steve Heitner, gen...@soe.ucsc.edu

Brian Lee

Nov 6, 2015, 7:37:48 PM11/6/15
to Bogdan Tanasa, Steve Heitner, gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Dear Bogdan,

I am sending this message for those who might see this question in our archives and wish to see more related information at the previously-answered question: https://groups.google.com/a/soe.ucsc.edu/d/msg/genome/Oj41ZcVXyOc/nt0qTJ8C5_gJ.

Please contact us again at gen...@soe.ucsc.edu if you have any further questions. All messages sent to that address are archived on a publicly-accessible Google Groups forum. If your question includes sensitive data, you may send it instead togeno...@soe.ucsc.edu.

All the best,
Brian Lee
UCSC Genomics Institute