RefSeq release UCSC table browser (2011-02-03)

Gert Hulselmans

Dec 10, 2014, 1:01:24 PM12/10/14
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu

Hi,

Long time ago (probably around 3th of February 2011), we downloaded refseq gene annotation
from the UCSC table browser.

Which version of RefSeq was this?

Was it the last release (release 45: 2011/01/14) at the time or an earlier version?

Thanks,
Gert
ucsc-refseq-2011-02-03.pdf

Luvina Guruvadoo

Dec 22, 2014, 11:48:17 AM12/22/14
to Gert Hulselmans, gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Hello Gert,

Thank you for your question. Our RefSeq tables are updated nightly. Please see this previously answered question for more details:
https://groups.google.com/a/soe.ucsc.edu/d/msg/genome/ClmwZbanI_g/m4tTqvuKxHoJ

If you have any further questions, please reply to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu. All messages sent to that address are archived on a publicly-accessible forum. If your question includes sensitive data, you may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

- - -
Luvina Guruvadoo
UCSC Genome Bioinformatics Group