table browser bug

David A. Hendrix

Jan 28, 2014, 12:51:51 AM1/28/14
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu

Hi. Love the ucsc site!!! I use it all the time.

I was trying to download zebrafish data with the table browser. At the top of the page was this printout:

Track pubsBingBlat has group pub, which isn't in grp table

This seems like it was a debugging printout? I tried to download a gtf, but it simply print the contents to a web page, and did not create a file to download. I assume the two are related, but not sure. I was trying to download zebrafish data for danRer7.

Thanks!
David

Robert Kuhn

Jan 28, 2014, 12:34:27 PM1/28/14
to David A. Hendrix, UCSC Genome Browser Mailing List
Hi, David,

Thanks for the report.

We recently introduced a bug when we released the new "BLATted the
internet" track (http://genome.ucsc.edu/goldenPath/newsarch.html#012214).
It has been resolved.

> Hi. Love the ucsc site!!! I use it all the time.

That's nice to hear.  Thanks.

regards,

      --b0b kuhn
      ucsc genome bioinformatics group