Annotation Files For Mouse

Kiran Satone

Jun 23, 2016, 11:50:36 AM6/23/16
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu

Hi Team,

I am looking for mouse (genome GRCm38/mm10) annotation files i.e. description.txt, gbCdnaInfo.txt, organism.txt.

I used to download these files from http://hgdownload.cse.ucsc.edu/goldenPath/mm10/database/ but currently unavailable.

Could you please point me to the location from where I can download these files?

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran

DISCLAIMER ========== This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the property of Persistent Systems Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.

Cath Tyner

Jun 23, 2016, 7:18:49 PM6/23/16
to Kiran Satone, gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Hello Kiran,

Thank you for using the UCSC Genome Browser and for inquiring about the location of GRCm38/mm10 annotation files.

Some tables which previously existed per assembly have now moved to the "hgFixed" database. I believe that the files you are searching for can be found here:

Please respond to this forum if you still require assisting finding additional files!

Thank you again for your inquiry and for using the UCSC Genome Browser.
​Please send new and follow-up questions to one of our UCSC Genome Browser mailing lists below:

  * Post to the Public Help Forum: E
mail
gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
​ or search the Public Archives
​  * Post to the Mirror Help Forum: Email

genome...@soe.ucsc.edu
or search the Mirror Archives​
​  * Confidential/private data help: Email

genom...@soe.ucsc.edu

UCSC Genome Browser Announcements List (email alerts for new data & software):
  * Subscribe: Email genome-annou...@soe.ucsc.edu

​Enjoy,​
Cath
. . .
Cath Tyner
UCSC Genome Browser, Software QA & User Support
UC Santa Cruz Genomics Institute

--

---