quality protein sequences

Nicholas Price

Mar 2, 2014, 5:53:06 PM3/2/14
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Hi,

I downloaded some Tarsier protein coding sequences from the database Ensembl
and I was wondering if I could get a quality score for these so I can limit sequencing errors.

Thank you

Nicholas

Luvina Guruvadoo

Mar 3, 2014, 1:00:36 PM3/3/14
to Nicholas Price, gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Hi Nicholas,

Thanks for your question. The quality scores can be obtained at Broad:

ftp://ftp.broad.mit.edu/pub/assemblies/mammals/tarsier/Tarsyr1.0/

If you have any further questions, please reply to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu. All messages sent to that address are archived on a publicly-accessible forum. If your question includes sensitive data, you may send it instead to genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

- - -
Luvina Guruvadoo
UCSC Genome Bioinformatics Group