lost hg19 session

Cellier, Mathieu

Apr 29, 2016, 12:45:03 AM4/29/16
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu

Hi there,

I have been working for a while with hg19 creating a series of sessions that I intend to use recurrently.

However a dataset of interest could not be uploaded in hg19 and the author kindly forwarded me a hg38 session.

Unfortunately, I tried to save it and this resulted in a loss of my hg19 sessions!

Is it possible to get back to my hg19 sessions? – I hope so very much!...

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best,

Mathieu Cellier

Brian Lee

Apr 29, 2016, 1:21:50 AM4/29/16
to Cellier, Mathieu, gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Dear Mathieu,

Thank you for using the UCSC Genome Browser and creating sessions to share your data. Please know that your session data still exists, I have done a quick verification on an account matching the email you provided.

Can you please confirm that you are accessing http://genome.ucsc.edu/? And not, for example, our European mirror at genome-euro.ucsc.edu or any other mirror of the browser? Also, can you check and confirm that you are logged in as yourself with the account matching your email?

Thank you again for your using the UCSC Genome Browser and sessions. If you have any further questions, please reply to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu. All messages sent to that address are archived on a publicly-accessible forum. If your question includes sensitive data, you may send it instead to our private list genom...@soe.ucsc.edu.

All the best,

Brian Lee
UCSC Genomics Institute