dm3 phastcons track

Dmitri Pervouchine

Jun 23, 2016, 11:53:14 AM6/23/16
to gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
Dear colleague,

There used to be a nice phastcons track for dm3 a month ago, but now
it is not present anymore. I need it for a figure in my publication
(dm6 doesn't work for me). Is it possible to put it back?

Thanks,
--
Dmitri D Pervouchine, PhD
Computational Biology of RNA Processing Group

Cath Tyner

Jun 24, 2016, 1:33:25 PM6/24/16
to Dmitri Pervouchine, UCSC Genome Browser Public Help Forum
Hello Dmitri,

Thank you for using the UCSC Genome Browser and for sharing the issue you're experiencing with the dm3 phastcons track. Apologetically, this is currently a known issue; we are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. At this time, I cannot share an estimated time of resolution, but I believe it will be fairly soon. I will alert you when the work is completed. I understand you need this for a publication, so please feel free to check in with us about timing as needed.

Please respond to this list if you have further questions!

Thank you again for your inquiry and for using the UCSC Genome Browser.
​Please send new and follow-up questions to one of our UCSC Genome Browser mailing lists below:

  * Post to the Public Help Forum: E
mail
gen...@soe.ucsc.edu
​ or search the Public Archives
​  * Post to the Mirror Help Forum: Email

genome...@soe.ucsc.edu
or search the Mirror Archives​
​  * Confidential/private data help: Email

genom...@soe.ucsc.edu

UCSC Genome Browser Announcements List (email alerts for new data & software):
  * Subscribe: Email genome-annou...@soe.ucsc.edu

​Enjoy,​
Cath
. . .
Cath Tyner
UCSC Genome Browser, Software QA & User Support
UC Santa Cruz Genomics Institute

--

---