Save the date and sign up: April 22nd MLCommons community meeting

David Kanter

Apr 8, 2021, 1:21:04 AM4/8/21
to public, members
Hi Everyone,

We'd like to invite you all to join us for our first community meeting of the year on April 22nd.

This meeting will be an especially big milestone for our organization with plenty to celebrate! The Inference v1.0 results will be released on April 21st, so we should have some fun headlines to share and we will be introducing several new members of our Board of Directors.

We will share the exact agenda a little closer to the date in this thread, but expect a roughly full day meeting with a break for lunch.

This meeting is open to the public, so feel free to share with friends, colleagues and prospective members. Please sign up here and we will send a VC invite to everyone who has signed up by EOD on the 21st.

Looking forward to our first meeting of the year!

David Kanter
Executive Director

David Kanter

Apr 20, 2021, 9:28:51 PM4/20/21
to public, members
Hi Folks,

Just a reminder to sign up for the community meeting. And for those of you that signed up - make sure you provided your email address. No email, no invite :)

 https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1N4_vdOL83gvSK3j-5EKo04TGbDCuFqEAxwdkmzm2Ktc/edit#gid=533252977

David

David Kanter

Apr 22, 2021, 11:45:32 AM4/22/21
to public, members
Hi Folks,

The meeting is about to start. If you have signed up on the list above the green line, you should have an invitation already.

If you cannot find the invitation, please check your spam folder.

Or if you have any problems, feel free to post in this thread!

David Kanter

Apr 22, 2021, 12:01:07 PM4/22/21
to public, members
Here is the link for those who had email failures:

MLCommons Community Meeting
Thursday, April 22 · 8:45am – 4:45pm
Google Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/iym-iqzw-zwj
Or dial: ‪(US) +1 401-375-9333‬ PIN: ‪947 121 017‬#
More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/iym-iqzw-zwj?pin=3766897119408