Paper on the comparison of FIDO2 and SQRL

Marie-Luise Lux

Jan 27, 2021, 9:27:19 AM1/27/21
to FIDO Dev (fido-dev)

Hello,

I wrote my Masters dissertation on the use of FIDO2 and  SQRL from a web developer's as well as the user's point of view. This includes a comparison of the two protocols.
I am now trying to condense my findings into a paper to publish, as there is not much literature to be found on SQRL at this point.

If anyone is interested in reading my dissertation please message me for a copy.
I would greatly appreciate any comments.

Thanks in advance to anyone interested!

Marie-Luise

Jan 27, 2021, 10:52:12 AM1/27/21
to FIDO Dev (fido-dev), Marie-Luise
I am mostly interested in potential factual errors my dissertation might contain.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Mohammad Saufi

Sep 4, 2022, 6:34:50 AM9/4/22
to Eduardo Caio João, FIDO Dev (fido-dev), Marie-Luise

Pada Jum, 5 Ogo 2022, 00:49 Eduardo Caio João <eduardo.c...@gmail.com> menulis:
Please see this: https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/1786 too

On Wednesday, August 3, 2022 at 3:11:24 AM UTC-3 Eduardo Caio João wrote:
Hi! please see this: https://github.com/Jaaap/SQRL/issues/20