- Builder Win7
been consistently failing 10-15 browser_tests. This seems to be
bot-specific; will ping a trooper for a reboot.
- Please join me in congratulating aboxhall@ on a very successful first
day gardening: several successful rolls, and many test suppressions and
- tc@ fixed a number of flaky tests exposed by the cacheing change (
- I landed a speculative fix for flakiness in a filter blur test (
http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/133399) which ended up de-flaking about
five compositing tests.
Some observations about the long tail of flakiness (mostly from staring at
the flakiness dashboard):
- Linux seems to be the least flaky of all the platforms right now.
Once you get past the first 30 or so tests, the rest have very low flake.
- The #1 culprit on MacOS Debug seems to be
https://bugs.webkit.org/show_bug.cgi?id=81803, causing many CSS
- The #1 culprit on Windows seems to be HTTP tests, many of which have
intermittent timeouts (and many of which are filed under different bugs)
- Assuming they each have a single root cause, nailing either of the
above two bugs would go a long way to cleaning up a lot of gardening noise