Build Stand Alone Chromium Window Manager

jazh

Mar 7, 2011, 4:11:49 AM3/7/11
to Chromium OS discuss
I am planning to do some investigation about chromium-wm. Because it
takes too much time for building the whole chromiumos, I decide to
build stand-alone chromium-wm. Does anybody ever build stand-alone
chromium-wm with necessary dependencies? When I run scons in chromium-
wm source tree, I found that some header files are missed, i.e, "base/
basictypes.h". Can anybody point me where shall I get these header
files?

Chris Christensen

Mar 12, 2011, 1:35:55 PM3/12/11
to Chromium OS discuss
Definitely not trying to be rude but doesn't that defeat the purpose
of Chrome OS. Ubuntu has a window manager and you can set it up to run
Kiosk mode so that Google Chrome starts at bootup which is basically
what they are doing at http://www.getchrome.eu except they use
OpenSuse.

Just a thought and probably not much help. :)