Idea For A Extention

crackruckles

Aug 12, 2011, 7:11:55 AM8/12/11
to Chromium-extensions
I apologize in advance if this already exists but i have had no luck
finding it but i am lost for words on what to search so that probably
doesn't help.
I would love an extension that when you open chrome for the first time
in a day it opens your preset homepages and then every time after that
it only opens your main homepage.
For example everyday i check youtube, crackberry and hotmail but only
once so i would like an extension that brings these up for the first
load only and every time i launch chrome after that for the rest of
the day i would like only google to come up.

Just a thought

Giovani Ceotto

Aug 12, 2011, 9:39:48 PM8/12/11
to crackruckles, Chromium-extensions
It's a very nice idea. Perfect actually. I would volunteer to work on it but unfortunately I have no time this month. If until September no one has started a project I will and I will also give you credit for the best idea.
--
Giovani H Ceotto

crackruckles

Aug 13, 2011, 9:56:49 PM8/13/11
to Chromium-extensions
Well i have a little bit of experience working with chrome extensions
so i might be able to help but i dont know enough to do it by my self.
But i am more then happy for anybody to make it, it doesn't bother me
as long as i get a copy for free :p

Giovani Ceotto

Aug 14, 2011, 2:14:43 PM8/14/11
to crackruckles, Chromium-extensions
Don't worry, if it is me who is going to make it, it's gonna be free!
--
Giovani H Ceotto

Vicky

Aug 14, 2011, 3:38:36 AM8/14/11
to Chromium-extensions
@crackruckles
I saw this thread today and was interested. So I made the
extension by the name "Morning Pages". It was easy and it works
the way you wanted. I tested by changing the system date also.

Hope you like it.
http://bit.ly/MorningPagesExtension

crackruckles

Aug 16, 2011, 3:38:34 AM8/16/11
to Chromium-extensions
i have tried out your extension and its exactly what i wanted thanks