How can i enable extensions?

Anderson Self

Aug 2, 2011, 11:15:08 AM8/2/11
to Chromium-extensions
I wondering if I can create exe file for windows that will change
settings in browser and enable extensions, or it's impossible?

x29a

Aug 2, 2011, 11:33:29 AM8/2/11
to Chromium-extensions
If you have full access over the computer anyway, you could edit
chromiums preferences (on linux e.g. located in:
~/.config/chromium/Default/Preferences)

search for your extension there, it will have an attribute "state", with
either 0 or 1, reflecting the state of the extension.

this seems pretty invasive, so if you plan on overriding the users
choice, dont.

Anderson Self

Aug 3, 2011, 10:43:13 AM8/3/11
to Chromium-extensions
No, I meant i want to enable the flag "Experimental Extension APIs".
Can I do it not from the chrome:flags page?

PAEz

Aug 13, 2011, 11:21:35 AM8/13/11
to Chromium-extensions