Update on the Canary

已查看 2 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Anthony LaForge

未读,
2011年7月21日 11:55:302011/7/21
收件人 chromium-dev
Howdy folks,

As you might be aware the Canary channel had some stability problems yesterday that caused some loading issues.  Scott was able to get a fix last night, however we had a compile error this morning so the natural successor we intended on pushing out w/ the fix (branch 828) didn't make it.  So we did a little black magic and rebuild 826.0 as 827.10 and are now pushing that to the Canary channel.  Ordinarily we wouldn't force a backwards migration, however, given the severity of this issue we felt it warranted it.

Right now, we are trying to fix the compile issues on 828 now, and we have a build of 827 coming up w/ Scott's fix that should be ready later today.  We appreciate your patience and thank you for using the Canary channel, everything should be back on track shortly.

Kind Regards,

Anthony Laforge
Technical Program Manager
Mountain View, CA