Need code reviewer for LIBPNG

Alayari, John

Nov 30, 2010, 4:36:46 PM11/30/10
to chromi...@chromium.org

We have developed an optimized  ARM Neon code for LIBPNG.  Now  is  http://codereview.chromium.org/5141003  for code review.

Need to find some expert in the LIBPNG to add to reviewer.

You guys  know anyone I can add as  a  code reviewer?

Thanks.

-John

Adam Langley

Nov 30, 2010, 4:55:06 PM11/30/10
to jala...@quicinc.com, chromi...@chromium.org
On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 4:36 PM, Alayari, John <jala...@quicinc.com> wrote:
> Need to find some expert in the LIBPNG to add to reviewer.
>
> You guys  know anyone I can add as  a  code reviewer?

As Evan mentioned r.e. the zlib patch. Have you contacted upstream about this?

AGL

Peter Kasting

Nov 30, 2010, 4:55:10 PM11/30/10
On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 1:36 PM, Alayari, John <jala...@quicinc.com> wrote:

We have developed an optimized  ARM Neon code for LIBPNG.  Now  is  http://codereview.chromium.org/5141003  for code review.

Need to find some expert in the LIBPNG to add to reviewer.

It seems like this should go upstream to the libpng maintainers.  Have you done that?  We try to avoid patching third-party libraries for Chromium use unless there is no other way.

PK