Main toolbar: construction in progress FYI

Peter Kasting

Jul 26, 2010, 9:09:34 PM7/26/10
to Chromium-dev
I have started landing changes for the M6 theme refresh.  Much like the flat left edge of the current stop button, these can cause glitchy-looking results until they're all in.  This is especially true on Linux.  Please don't panic if things start looking broken in your trunk build, and if you have any questions, send me mail.

Thanks,
PK

Peter Kasting

Jul 28, 2010, 9:10:46 PM7/28/10
to Chromium-dev
Since I've seen a couple inquiries and/or bugs, I'll just reiterate that the UI is still in a state of flux.  At this point the majority of the Windows changes have landed on trunk, except for the browser actions container, but Mac and especially Linux may show problems (for example, we just discovered an image bug that makes the Linux omnibox elements look "crossed out").

The right people are on top of all these areas, so you need not file bugs yet; just have patience :)

PK