Chrome extension taken down with no explanation

ocodia

Feb 6, 2012, 4:26:42 AM2/6/12
to Chromium Apps
Hi guys,

I was wondering if someone here could help me. My Chrome extension
'Check My Links' (a link validation tool for web editors and
developers) has been 'Taken Down' on the web store. I haven't had any
explanation as to why this has happened, and therefore I don't know
how to fix whatever the problem is.

The extension used to reside here:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ojkcdipcgfaekbeaelaapakgnjflfglf

If someone could advise me on the best course of action to get my
extension back on the store, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks.

Paul Kinlan

Feb 6, 2012, 9:37:48 AM2/6/12
to ocodia, Chromium Apps
Hi,

You should have received an email, can you check your inbox/spam filters.

Thanks,

Paul Kinlan
Developer Advocate @ Google for Chrome and HTML5

ocodia

Feb 6, 2012, 9:44:42 AM2/6/12
to Chromium Apps
Hi, I've checked my inbox and Spam folders... no sign of any email
from Google at all.

On Feb 6, 2:37 pm, Paul Kinlan <paulkin...@google.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> You should have received an email, can you check your inbox/spam filters.
>
> Thanks,
>

> On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 9:26 AM, ocodia <livingstone.p...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi guys,
>
> > I was wondering if someone here could help me. My Chrome extension
> > 'Check My Links' (a link validation tool for web editors and
> > developers) has been 'Taken Down' on the web store. I haven't had any
> > explanation as to why this has happened, and therefore I don't know
> > how to fix whatever the problem is.
>
> > The extension used to reside here:
> >https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ojkcdipcgfaekbeaelaapakgnjf...
>
> > If someone could advise me on the best course of action to get my
> > extension back on the store, I'd really appreciate it.
>
> > Thanks.

Jeanne

Feb 6, 2012, 2:28:23 PM2/6/12
to Chromium Apps, ocodia
Hi,

We contacted our Abuse team regarding this issue, and they should be
reaching out to you shortly.

Thanks,
Jeanne

Dominik

Feb 8, 2012, 8:47:24 AM2/8/12
to Chromium Apps
Such a great tool - why was it taken down? And the chrome web store
message is misleading, as it says "This item may have been removed by
its author."

Many thanks,
Dominik

On Feb 6, 7:28 pm, Jeanne <jeannec...@chromium.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We contacted our Abuse team regarding this issue, and they should be
> reaching out to you shortly.
>
> Thanks,
> Jeanne

Samantha Owens

Apr 21, 2017, 11:51:43 AM4/21/17
to Chromium-Apps-Announce, livingst...@gmail.com, jeann...@chromium.org
Hi Jeanne,

We're having a similar problem at Rebrandly and we're finding it difficult to find someone to contact.
Could you be advise?

Samantha

JT

May 30, 2018, 10:23:22 AM5/30/18