Got an HTML5 Solitaire Chrome app, anyone care to test it?

Robert Schultz

May 22, 2010, 7:48:04 AM5/22/10
to Chromium Apps
So I've created a chrome app manifest for a Solitaire game built with
HTML/JS.

Anyone care to test it?

The .crx file can be downloaded from: http://worldofsolitaire.com/worldofsolitaire_app.crx

Aymeric

May 22, 2010, 1:36:12 PM5/22/10
to Chromium Apps
Nice !

This kind of app could also be serverless.

krtulmay

May 22, 2010, 1:54:12 PM5/22/10
to Chromium Apps
Fantastic app! I love the playing experience!

But I want to win at it more...... it's so hard to win ;-)

Elijah Bailey (zu)

May 25, 2010, 2:59:31 PM5/25/10
to Chromium Apps
Excellent rendition, can't wait to see more of them. That's the type
of UI I'd want in my apps.

Aaron Boodman

May 25, 2010, 3:05:15 PM5/25/10
to Robert Schultz, Chromium Apps
This is great fun :) Thanks for making it. Very encouraging.

- a

Robert Schultz

May 25, 2010, 3:21:48 PM5/25/10
to Chromium Apps
Thanks everyone for trying it out. I'm glad the chrome app is working
correctly.

Your words of encouragement have inspired me to start work on a
different chrome app, another game.
It'll be a few months before it's finished probably though :)

Aaron Boodman

May 25, 2010, 3:24:30 PM5/25/10
to Robert Schultz, Chromium Apps
The only thing I did not like about the Solitare was the ad in the
corner. Hopefully you'll be able to remove it when we have payments
working.

- a

Robert Schultz

May 25, 2010, 3:27:25 PM5/25/10
to Chromium Apps
Aye. Having two versions, one a 'Paid' version that has no ads and one
a 'Free' version that has the ad is certainly something I'd like to do
once the time comes.

In the mean time you can hide the ad by clicking the 'Hide these ads'
link directly above the ad (it appears as soon as the first hand has
been dealt)

On May 25, 3:24 pm, Aaron Boodman <a...@google.com> wrote:
> The only thing I did not like about the Solitare was the ad in the
> corner. Hopefully you'll be able to remove it when we have payments
> working.
>
> - a

kidphat

May 25, 2010, 7:42:37 PM5/25/10
to Chromium Apps
I seem to encounter a hang when switching from Anglo-American deck to
Dondorf deck. Besides that, awesome app.

Mendy770

May 25, 2010, 8:04:59 PM5/25/10
to Chromium Apps
cool apps

thepishmaster

May 27, 2010, 5:49:51 AM5/27/10
to Chromium Apps
Very Impressive. I think this is a great web app and really sets a
good standard for other card game developers to live up to. Can't wait
to see more apps from you.

The Pishmaster